Thursday, November 20, 2008

An Overnighter with the Youth Group--Yes I'm Crazy!

This weekend we have probably the most daring event yet planned for youth group...at least that's what I think. It's our overnighter. We'll see how this goes because in college I think in some ways I may have done the opposite thing from what most college students do. I have developed a particular liking for sleep. I'm not sure how I did this, but I avoided allnighters all throughout college. The worse night I had was about 4 hours. Crazy, I know, but I tried to make sleep a priority. Why? Because lack of sleep makes me grumpy =).
So this weekend I hope that I don't fall into the pattern of grumpiness due to lack of sleep. After all, this is not so much about me and my sleep as it is about the youth group and hopefully providing an opportunity to get to know them better. My old age =) will just have to submit, and hopefully I can sleep all day Saturday!
It will be a good night, I know. As long as I don't have to be dragged out of the building in the morning because I fell asleep. (And I may just be dramatizing this up anyway! =)

No comments: